Thursday, July 28, 2011

Iron Sharpeneth Iron: Work of the Ministry Conference

From July 26-29, 2011 I am participating in the Iron Sharpeneth Iron: Work of the Ministry Conference hosted by my denomination Lighthouse Chapel International in Accra, Ghana.  The conference brings together Christian ministers from all over the world to be ministered to by seasoned ministers of the Gospel.  It's probably one of the most taxing conferences I've been to in years as there are morning, afternoon and evening sessions that last for hours.  Even though the sessions are long and one is quite spent at the end of the day, they are worth it.  It's not everyday that one gets to fellowship with thousands of other ministers while we all soak in the wisdom of those who've gone before us.  It's a great opportunity as I look forward to building a Mega Church back home in Canada some day soon...by God's grace and mercy.

I was filming some of the events and probably won't be able to upload all of them until this coming weekend, however I thought I would give you a taste of the charged atmosphere and the joy that was present in the Jesus Cathedral. The speaker at the podium is the host and my spiritual father, Bishop Dag Heward-Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment